Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This Moon is Following me......


This moon follows me wherever I go,

It is like my shadow wrought,

Which keeps my trail.

Here as I am drawing away from home,

It keeps my company,

And it gives me hope I'll never be left alone.

In my memories unknown,

I feel your presence again and again,

Reminding me of several,

Old and forgotten memories.

While in dejection and isolation,

Away from home,

I am seated all alone,

In this thick wood.

But its a moonlit night,

That guides me out of that darkness and gloom,

Which had engrossed me before,

This silvery sphere comforts me,

When I hear that at home,

My beloved ones are,

Also watching this lady fair and pure,

Which in its ghastly white light,

Bathes me and lets me feel near,

To my home and my beloved ones residing afar.

No comments: