Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Haunting Nightmare

This poem i composed when a haunting nightmare overcame me at night and i sweated in dark night for it seemed very real and it showed a loss of my beloved one:

A profane memory is haunting me,
Its driving me away from bliss,
I have these nights not slept,
For the horror of nightmare,
But in my waken identity it still persists,
There have been times,
There have been days,
When I cried in dispair,
Losing that which I had loved greatly,
Havens have taken away
That my dear and beloved i see.
Each and every moment
Have I purged pure in pain,
And have undertaken several tasks
To occupy my disturbed frame
But its in vain
For each and every task that i did stipulate,
In that haunting memory i did not proliferate.
Each succeeding day my ruin advanced assure,
Where I had lived in demure,
There were times and eons,
When I felt secure,
But today in this enlightment,
I fear what is for me in store,
O! puissant and mighty god,
Let not one suffer in this mortal pod!

No comments: