Tuesday, July 14, 2009

IN DESOLATION I'LL HAVE TO LIVE THIS LIFE



In desolation I’ll have to live this life
I’m quite sure
For in no one have I found a companion, a friend
I’m n’t able to get along
Be it a brother or age-old mate
I’m afraid
Will I ever be able to find a soul-mate?
In my dreams aloneI hope to find one.
Times have gone of golden age
When there was someone
Whom I used to talk with
And gleefully used to laugh
Now a shadow dark is over me cast
Which I’m afraid
Will never drift past,
In silence listening to Mozart,
Alone in my majestic room
I sit with gloomy air
Reading lives of people ruined
A faint lamp burns by my side
Seeing the kindling fire
I’m lost in profound thought
One day I too shall burn in it
Or will be six feet under carved
A life-size spider slithers in the curtain
As of my death it might be certain.

No comments: